FUNDING LEGITIMATE CHARITIES:
100% of funds raised by Twitter Art Exhibit go to the chosen charity. Benefiting organizations are vetted by Twitter Art Exhibit’s local organizers, as well as by our organizing board. One of our biggest concerns is doing our due diligence and taking every precaution to make sure our initiative does not exploit anybody, and that schemers do not make off with our concerted efforts.
- TAE18 Entrants grant the Organisers’ and Pegasus ACT Riding For the Disabled of the ACT Inc., a non-exclusive license to use images of their work, in print and online, Internationally, in Perpetuity.
- Copyright for submitted works remains the property of the entrant.
- When an image is used, the artist and title of the work will be acknowledged.
- The Organisers reserve the right to apply a watermark to digital images.
- Images may be used for commercial purposes by the Charity – Pegasus Riding For the Disabled of the ACT only.
- ATTRIBUTION: Artists will be credited both online, and alongside their physical artworks, when on display.
- PRIVACY: All personal information collected by the Organisers will be used solely for the purpose of the organisation of the Twitter Art Exhibition.
- By participating in Twitter Art Exhibit (in any city), you agree to our terms. This means any art submitted to this exhibition can be sold to raise money for our chosen charities, with 100% of proceeds from art sales going directly to the charity. In addition, your art could be featured in a video about the event, or included in a book, which may be sold to help raise funds to help cover the organization’s operating costs.
If you do not agree to these terms, kindly refrain from participating.