Twitter Art Exhibit: Australia #TAE18 call for artists is CLOSED!
Thank you to all the artists that have registered to take part in #TAE18 AUS. Please send in your artwork if you haven’t done so already as the submission deadline date is March 27th, 2018.
The board is currently working with the #TAE19 curator with the preliminary details. David will be announcing #TAE19 location during the opening of #TAE18 AUS exhibit on April 7th!
We’ll have more details on the main TAE homepage for #TAE18 AUS online sales. Let’s make #TAE18 GREAT!
#TAE18 AUS Benefits:
Pegasus Riding For The Disabled http://www.pegasusact.com.au/
Opening day: Saturday April 7 2018
Official Opening: 4pm
Show runs: April 5th-29th, 2018
Tuesday 27 March 2018
DONATIONS: The TAE has always been run by volunteers giving up considerable time to make the event run smoothly and hopefully raise as much funds as possible for the chosen charity. A lot of the money needed to put on the exhibition and pay for materials etc is raised through sponsorship and donations.
If you would like to give a voluntary DONATION to the expenses of the TAE then please use the link below to send money via PayPal. (Please note: this money would NOT be transferred to the charity, but is for the expenses incurred by the TAE board in setting up the exhibition).
FUNDING LEGITIMATE CHARITIES:
100% of the funds raised, by the sale of postcards at a Twitter Art Exhibit, go to the chosen charity. Benefiting organizations are vetted by Twitter Art Exhibit’s local organizers, as well as by our organizing board. One of our biggest concerns is doing our due diligence and taking every precaution to make sure our initiative does not exploit anybody, and that schemers do not make off with our concerted efforts.
- Entrants grant Twitter Art Exhibit, a non-exclusive license to use images of their work, in print and online, Internationally, in Perpetuity.
- Copyright for submitted works remains the property of the entrant.
- When an image is used, the artist and title of the work will be acknowledged.
- The Organisers reserve the right to apply a watermark to digital images.
- Images may be used for commercial purposes by Twitter Art Exhibit.
- ATTRIBUTION: Artists will be credited both online, and alongside their physical artworks, when on display.
- PRIVACY: All personal information collected by the Organisers will be used solely for the purpose of the organisation of the Twitter Art Exhibition.
- By participating in Twitter Art Exhibit (in any city), you agree to our terms. This means any art submitted to this exhibition can be sold to raise money for our chosen charities, with 100% of proceeds from art sales going directly to the charity. In addition, your art could be featured commercially, which may be sold to help raise funds to help cover the organization’s operating costs.